Baby Lounge

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Half of a Get-Together



















So no Grant, no Rockett, and no Paolo.... but we did have Michael & Ryan, JJ and Lucy. My niece Joelle was also in the pic.

It's amazing to see everyone... I still remember meeting everyone for the first time at some party at an apartment in Santa Monica. Sean and I had just moved down from Santa Cruz, and we were the only married ones, other than the preppy girl whose name I no longer remember... Jennifer I think? (I know you all remember her, right?!) Now everyone's married with kids. It's a trip.

Looking forward to getting everyone together soon!

3 Comments:

  • It was so fun to see everyone! Thanks for having us over, Rachel and Sean. And, Teresa, why didn't you tell us it was your birthday on that day?!?! (Or should I place that responsibility on Tom?) We could have had an excuse to eat cake and ice cream. =P Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    By Blogger JJ's Mommy, at 2:29 AM  

  • Thanks for the Birthday Wish! I had a good time to. I agree with Rachel, it is wierd to think back at how longwe have known one another. Time goes by fast. I hope it won't be long before we can take a picture of all of te kids together!

    By Blogger Teresa, at 10:00 AM  

  • OMG Teresa!
    I didn't know it was your birthday last Saturday. Why didn't you tell us you goober! At the very least we could have picked up the tab for your birthday meal. ;)
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home